Friday, August 1, 2008

NKOTB


So today has been super crazy. For starters I had far more phone calls coming in and going out than normal today. It seemed like every person I called during the week that didn't answer, called back today, at the same moment. Then my darn printer decided that it was not going to cooperate, and would not print!! UGH. What a mess!!

The highlights of today were my visit with a June bride Kayna. She and I had a great lunch at PF Changs and we accomplished some great strides with her '09 wedding.

The best part of the day thus far is that Aarathi, (May '09 wedding) wants to go to the NKOTB concert. Ok seriously how many of you know who they are and where in love with them???? If you have no clue who I am speaking about its... New Kids on the Block!!! Total heartthrobs from the 90's!! Aarathi has purchased $300 ticks already. She now wants to upgrade to the almost $400 tickets so that we can go backstage and meet them :) I love them and I have to go.
So spill the beans are we nuts???

No comments:

FREE SITE METER