Sunday, August 17, 2008

Julie & Rico's Wedding

So I truly am not good at this blogging thing. I promise to try to get better, but it appears I blog as well as I diet :)

Yesterday Sara & I had the pleasure of being the "day of" coordinators for the new Mr & Mrs Boswell!!! They had an amazing day for an August wedding. I mean it was 85 degrees, when does that happen in the middle of August? The ceremony toke place at the Belair Mansion on the back (but really front) lawn. We did almost lose a bridesmaid as she pretty much fell down the steps, but she was graceful and saved her self :) Good save Amy!!

This was a first for us but the bride and groom met at a Karoke bar and chose to have karoake at the wedding! It really was an interesting twist.

Thanks again to the Groves and Boswell families, you all were so gracious and fun!
Congrats Julie and Rico, we wish you all the happiness in the world!

I am off for todays wedding with Julie in Annapolis. Hopefully tomorrow I will remember to blog about it :)

No comments:

FREE SITE METER