Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GURUBATHAM WEDDING



Sunday Julie and I had a fantastic wedding with Kevin & Tanya. I have been working with this cute couple for a year now and their day finally arrived :) It was another beautiful August day and they really enjoyed themselves. This was my first dry wedding and we also had no dancing due to their religion. So I was honestly a lil worried, but it was AWESOME. Everyone had a great time. I would like to thank the Kulokov and Gurubatham family for their graciousness. You are a great family and I am happy and honored to know you. I must also thank the amazing designers at Fiore Flowers ( www.fiorefloral.com), the florals were amazing. Everyone complimented the design and the bright and welcoming colors. It is also important to thank Kens Creative Kitchen out of Annapolis (www.kenscreativekitchen.com). This was our first, certainly not last time working with Kens and they were fantastic. Ken has said to me a number of times how amazing and beautiful his waitstaff is and I am pleased to say that he wasn't lying :) Thanks Helen and staff you rocked!! Also not to forget Debbie at Spring of Hope 7th Day Adventist, you were so helpful and accomadating.

Here are a few pics that I toke, once the other pics are ready I will be sure to post them.

Thanks Again to all who helped make this day amazing!!






No comments:

FREE SITE METER