Sunday, August 24, 2008

I DO MAGAZINE


Ok being the computer dork (meaning I know how to do nothing) that I am I haven't been able to tell you about Working Brides little spread in I Do Magazine this summer. Well "I Do" has put the magazine online and I thought "YEA now I can copy and paste". NOT!!! So I will just have to tell you. "I Do" did a small Editorial in the "In the Know" Section (pg 16) about Working Brides :) It was a really nice touch and we thank them for that. Working Brides also has a wedding featured in the Magazine on page 70 :) Thanks to Robyn and Brian Dubois for allowing us to submit their wedding. Also special love out to Beyond Imagination, for the always gorgeous florals & Jennifer Lust Photography for the amazing pictures. So if you get a chance take a peek at the Mag or online at www.IDOFORBRIDES.COM

No comments:

FREE SITE METER