Monday, March 8, 2010

OSCARS, OSCARS, OSCARS

Ok so the 2010 Oscars are officially over!! What a night it was, many may know that I am an actress and lived in LA for a few years, so I do LOVE the Oscars!! Surprisingly its mostly for the clothes, lol!! Here are a few for those of you that may have missed it...

One of my Favs is Vera Farmiga in Marchesa!! I LOVE this gown, the color, the 3D feel. Its FAB!!



Sandra looked great as well!! So genuine and heartfelt!!


Congrats to Monique!! You were amazing in Precious, you really WENT there!! Yea for MD!! I actually met Monique when I lived in LA and she really is so cool and chill and REAL!!




Love that Nicole is all gown up now, but lighten up a bit!! You look gorgeous, but a lil old!


There is something about this gown that I really like :) I know it may make many a bad lists, but I dig it, lol!!





Ok so the top of this gown is great!! Rock the bling Zoe, but for real the train.... OMG

This is a TRAIN WRECK!!!



Seriously Charlize, you know better!!! OUCH, terrible!!

and my WINNER for best Dressed, Best body, just BEST all around is to someone who wasn't even nominated. Demi Moore killed it in this Versace gown!!! My goodness what is this woman drinking, she looks AMAZING!! I don't know how old she is and that's the way it should be. She looks 33. Work it Demi :)



Who was your fav?


T~

No comments:

FREE SITE METER