Monday, March 15, 2010

CAKES, CAKES, CAKES

So today I would really like to have a nice slice of Clara's Designer Cakes lemon cake :) Since I can't I decided to share pictures of delicious cakes with you!!! I am totally obsessed and in love w/ Clara's cakes so I will start with her designs and move in to some other favs around the country!!







This cake is so amazing, The Can Can Cake!! How can you not love the detail on this baby?? You can see how much love and time Clara puts into each and every cake!!



Pardon the coloring, but I loved this mini cakes that Clara did for a very small wedding we had last January. They were such a hit!!


Now this cake ran a close tie w/ Danielle cake, for my FAV CAKE OF THE YEAR!!! OMG, this is fantastic!! Clara really killed this one, and delivered it for me all the way to Ocean City!! Simply stunning!!

That wraps up Clara's GORG cakes!!! OMG is so AWESOME or what??

I totally heart this elegant cake below, so chic!!


href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/__lwaWe_R41I/S55vmeAyCpI/AAAAAAAAAg4/c6Cdp7Ue9-E/s1600h/B+%26+W+CAKES.jpg">

The amazing Slvia Weinstock made this and boy its stunning!!


There is something really bold about this, and I like it, lol!!!




This humidor was done by one of Clara's fav cake designers Swank Cakes out of NC. This is such a fantastic grooms cake!! I mean you don't even want to slice into it!! Great job guys over at Swank!!

No comments:

FREE SITE METER