Monday, March 22, 2010

Bouquet Love

Today I have the task of searching for the "IT" bouquet for a late summer bride. So while I wait for a new client to drop by I figure I will share some of my findings with you :)



This is so stunning, the idea of a monochromatic bouquet really is a statement! This brides colors are purple, green and platinum and this is the "IT" bouquet to me!!



Pink & green is such a lovely combo!!








Not a big fan of cascading bouquets, but this one is to die for. Actually Danielle from last year had one similar! So elegant!




I am so in love w/ black Calla's even though they look purple, lol!!




I love the texture in this bouquet!!



Now ladies size really does matter!! This bouquet is lovely, but in the picture it looks far to big for this petite bride. When designing a bouquet the florist must take into consideration the holders size. Make sure that he or she takes that into account for you the Bride, but also for your bridesmaids. Since the BM's are not typically w/ you giving height and body structure to the florist is a must!

What are you thinking about for your bouquet? When looking for pics, don't discredit any due to color. Look at the shape, the types of flowers, the size and the design. Flowers come in many colors and varied shades so color will come to you, trust me.

Good Luck

T~

Forgive me I no not who designed the above bouquets, but if you see your work, please let me know so that I can give you credit!

No comments:

FREE SITE METER