Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Facebook & Weddings ???



Ok so recently at a conference one of the speakers spoke on the fact that Facebook is a great source of networking. This was basically the second time in a week I was told to do this. Now I always knew that socially people networked there, and I can't stand it :( lol, but on a business standpoint, this may be of interest. How many of you are on Facebook? Are you doing this socially or coming from a business aspect? I know there are quite a few of you vendors that use it (Charlotte of Delovely Designs), is it helpful?? Come on tell me, I gotta know. I have so little time in the day, and that's the reason I am terrible at blogging. So will this be, or rather is this an avenue that I should make time for? I am just curious. I don't want to be stubborn & snotty because I think that Facebook & My Space are for high school / college student, lol!! Although I do long to be 22 again, but I digress :) Do I need to jump on board is me question?

No comments:

FREE SITE METER