Saturday, September 20, 2008

Fab Fall Colors

Ok so lets just be honest, I SUCK AT BLOGGING!!! I know it, you know it so I just have to face it. IDK why I can't simply write, I read blogs EVERYDAY. I love reading blogs yet I can't find the time and commit to my own, that really is terrible. A perfectionist at some much, but blogging... A loser, lol

At any rate, I have to give a quick shout to Dr. Cory & Cathryn Alfers. Their wedding was last weekend and not only did we have a GREAT time, it was ON time ALL day. We were actually early on many accounts. This was truly a flawless wedding, and Cathryn was the most organized bride, Working Brides has ever had. Thanks Cat you rocked :)*not that you others girls aren't organized :) lol

Ok so Bella's Blog posted the new fall colors today and they are great. Those of you in need of inspiration take a peek.

No comments:

FREE SITE METER