Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas to all!!!


As we wrap up the year here at Working Brides, I would like to thank all that have helped to make it a successful year!!! I am certain I need not mention my FAB brides, you all know who you are!!! There are also my AWESOME vendors, that make me look so darn good, here is a shout out to a few of my favs:

Blue Sky Films
Makeovers On Call
Clara's Designer Cakes
Beyond Imaginations
Partyland
My Dee Jays
Event EQ
Connor Studios
Baltazar Photo
Storymotions Photo
Keith Cephus Photo
John Rose Video
Chariots for Hire
Select Event Rentals
Musket Ridge
Stone Manor
Newton White Mansion
Timmester Photo
Jessica Del Vecchio Photo
Fiore Flowers

That is just a small portion of the talented vendors who make weddings happen, so to those I missed thanks to you as well!!!

Merry Xmas to all, be safe and enjoy!!!
T~

No comments:

FREE SITE METER