Monday, December 14, 2009

I heart Taylor Creative Props!!!

I can not truly express how incredible the lounge, acrylic tables & chairs and bars that Taylor Creative carries!! They are soooo in tune with what is hot and trendy. Oh how I dream that they were based in DC (they are in NYC and do travel) so that I could use they on a regular basis.

Take a peek at some off their new inventory :)





I mean seriously, how chic are these??







Words can not express how I feel about this table and chair set!!

Oh I can't wait for my 2010 bride that is ready to walk down the path of Taylor Creative with me :)

T~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have actually been looking for even more informational websites on the subject however I stumbled across this weblog as an alternative. I do think that your specific observations on iPhone App Setup are most definitely unbelievable Indian wedding shoes

FREE SITE METER