Friday, April 16, 2010

WEDDING NOUVEAU



Hello Ladies,
It is such a gorgeous day today and I was lucky to get started early this morning meeting a new Bride Nikki!! She was super sweet, thanks to her for coming out so early today to meet me!! When I returned to the office I was happy to see Alisha & Marks wedding featured in a lovely spread on Wedding Nouveau!! Thanks so much to Fri Bailey over at Wedding Nouveau for taking the time to chat with me!! Alisha & Marks wedding will have be featured today and one day next week as well!

Let me tell you that this blog is such a great source for fun, different, and cultural weddings. I really enjoy the range of work that Fri shares with her readers and I am sure you will too!! So grab a beverage and take a peek :)

Happy FRIday :)

T~

ps Shout out to Partyland and Baltazar photos for helping make this wedding FAB!!

No comments:

FREE SITE METER