Thursday, November 19, 2009

Leena & Suneils Rain filled day!!

Well, I know you are as shocked as I am, but I am keeping my promise and the Thursday blog is here!!! I even found a cool lil site that helped me to make a video :) Ok so its not that good and the music is terrible, but it was my first try, lol!!!

Leena and Suneil had quite a day on August 1st of this year. It started out BEAUTIFUL, I mean there were no clouds. Even the forecast was clear. Well we had a surprise let me tell ya. The groom was beginning his Barratt at the bottom of the Evergreen Mansion in Baltimore and the clouds simply opened. Did I mention the ceremony was to take place outside and the mundap had been built for hours!!!! Oh yea, we had to race and I do mean race to reshuffle the reception tent and get a ceremony site together in minutes as the guests stood out in the pouring rain. It was nuts, but the groom was as calm as a cucumber as he rode up the path on his horse. The guests were awesome as well.

In the end it was an amazing event for all!! The bride and groom had a great time dancing the night away!

Thanks to the staff of Linwoods Catering & Partyland, for moving w/ me to change the space so quickly!

Ok so now you can enjoy my lil video debut :)

No comments:

FREE SITE METER