Friday, October 3, 2008

OMG I HEART NKOTB


Ok so I went to the New Kids on the Block Concert and I had an absolute ball :)Aarathi, one of my brides and now a dear friend of mine dragged me along kicking and screaming. NOT!! It was such a blast to see these guys up close and personal. They are in such great shape. They put on a GREAT show, full of dancing, energy and fun!! I was really shocked to see the Verizon Center full to the brim. I mean there were about a million screaming woman and 20 guys in attendance, lol.

Danny can still break dance. Jordan is still charming and HOT. Joey is still super cute and sweet. Donnie, well what can you say about Donnie... he is still extremely flirtatious and engaging. He has the most captivating personality, he was never my favorite, but tonight, WOW. He brought the house down. Then there is the still sweet, shy Jon, he is still adorable and he is an OBAMA fan!!






Ok so at first we weren't as close as we thought we were going to be, but in the end we were closer. The guys came to almost the middle of the floor and that's were the above pics came from. We were so freaking close to the guys that we actually touched them :) ALL OF THEM, lol. It was really cool. They sang one or two songs right in our face, on a revolving stage w/ the piano. We nearly lost our minds. Aarathi actually may have. Donnie was drinking a bottle of water and he handed it down to the crowd... ok no, he handed it to a specific chic and Aarathi grabbed the bottle before the chic could, and drank it, LOL!! wooo that was funny



Aarathi screamed at some point in the night that "this is the best night of my life"!!! Well it may not have been the best for me, but Damn was it close :)

NKOTB, you made a ton of 30 something ladies feel 15 again and we thank you!!!

Stay tuned for video footage!!

1 comment:

Dragonfly said...

It was truly an amazing concert! I totally deserved that bottle of water, LOL, and I'm saving it forever! Trisha I had an absolute blast w/ you -- we have lifelong memories now that I will always cherish!! The boys are still HOTT!

FREE SITE METER